Lacto-Supreme™ is a multi-functional proprietary blend of enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics formulated to provide nutritional support to specifically improve the digestion of lactose (milk sugar), lipids, and the non-digestible sugars (oligosaccharides) from grains and legumes.
• Lactase–Breaks down lactose (milk sugar)
• Alpha-glactosidase–Facilitates digestion of beans, legumes, seeds, roots, soy products, and underground stems.
• Lipase-Breaks down fats found in most dairy products, nuts, oils, and meat.
• Protease-A blend of several different protein digesting enzymes.
• Amylase–A blend of enzymes which breaks down carbohydrates, starches, and sugars prevelant in potatoes, fruits, vegetables, and many snack foods.
• Hemicellulase–A mixture of enzymes which hydrolyze the indigestible components of plant fibers.
• Prebiotics (FOS)– An all natural, GMO free source of shortchain fructooligosaccharides derived from beets, utilizing a patented process that incorporporates natural fermentation.
• Probiotics–Bacterial cultures that assist the body’s naturally occurring gut flora to establish themselves. Intestinal microflora provide a variety of bioactive substances that enhance health, including short chain fatty acids (SCFA). They also help gently lower intestinal pH into a range that restricts the growth of potentially disease causing strains†
LactoSupreme™ when taken before a meal, can help prevent the uncomfortable symptoms of lactose or complex carbohydrate Intolerance before they begin.
There are no reviews yet.